Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The days of being 'dart?'

hAHaz...doing my blog now With DARREN!! he's beside me!! can yOu belIeve it!! yeAhz~ -_-'''

yeapz, coz we finIShed our SVA alreAdy!! Yes yeS!! afTer 2 lOng monthS~!! LemME list out the Team (handed up to the Hq - Darren, Brian, Yi song, Zach and SHi ming~ ALl 6 of us! Now, our only wish is to get any award we can from tt~ But, still...i tink we can't win la...other schs are much betteR!! hAiz...sadz sadz..

Next...playeD bb in the mOrn' agAin... HaiZ...freakin mad with myself~! can't even shoot manz!! aRgH!! but nvm...train harder lor~ denz..watch la bi xiao xin...So fARnI!! hehez...

Den...let's see...tot got gz today (alvin sae de), den...as i go to sch~ so hapPy leh..can see * le can see * le, finally...buT!! sad enough, they were not there... nvm la...stilL got my souRce...hehez... "D!

YeaP...com lab's closing sooN (ms chan going off) den... ... 'now it's time for so long... ... we'll sing just one last soNg, Thanks for doing your part... you sure are smart, you kNOw for me and You, and my Dog bLue...we can do...anYTHING!! tt we wanna Do~ ' hahaz...adapted from 'Blue's Clues' hahaz...cyA~!!

No comments: