Saturday, December 11, 2004

Sat!?

muahAhaz..how come today's feEl so much like my Sunday?? hmmMMm...
oKay...starteD my day off With basKetbalL in mOrn with CHester agAInz...ahaz...dnNoE why i overslept..i actually woKe up at 6.30 de, but after i off it(alarm), i go back slp again, untiL...you noe~ hahaz...den like this lor... play foR abt 3 hrs? go hoMe liaoz..
AfteR tt...it is..aLl at home!! so siaN!! watch tv..den slp slp slp...hAIz...so very the boriNg..sounDed jz like my sundays eh? today...was suppose to do my T.Y.S for maths, and complete at least one chpter de..but haiz..lazy mahz, contiNued staying in the dreaMlAnd and...missed it~
After tt is S'pore idol (encore) ...haha..SylvesTer sang "It's my life" leh! Bon jovi's soNg for god's sake!! wah lAo!! shld have got better resuLts wan...but toO bad..he's not my idol (taufik rocks)!! Bon Jovi's song is not foR him!!! hahaz...sAdz~
yeaPz..tt's all fer today lOR..sian hOR? cannot blamez~ hahaz...cya~

No comments: