Wednesday, January 19, 2005

FeeLing down...and...hAppy? argh~

nEhz..not realLy good today, almost the whole day...don't know why!! it's like first thing...you wake up..You can't think bright!! and...for your info, i overslept!....1st thing when reached school...force mysElf to smile...force you know!?! my smile was supposed to be 'auto' wan kaYz!!...but, nvm...if not, many friends would be affected...cannot like this...must smile~!

yeapz...first period, P.E...which i thought was suppose to cheer me up abit..but no! the class wasn't there...haiz...so, just...didn't help me...

but, lucky...recess's the best! no boOk, no studies, just...free half an hour of my tiME!

aftEr that...back to lesson...i just can't concentrate? don't know what was holding me back? but, i strongly think that, is the competition we're gonna have tmr...red cross...haiz...dnnoe how to cope...

well, sch ends...finally..red cross..i can turn to the original me...i wasn't smiling at all when i first enter the room..even in the meeting...was greeted nth but a fan that came flying towards me! for god sake...i already wasn't feeling good, and tt kwee yong had to throw a fan at me...for...FUN!?! omg...i was so pissEd off..i did reply in a...not-so-nice manner (loud)...but...well...i did managed to calmed myself dwn! that what i always do? yea...conclude...not even a smile..until? hehez...well...that's another case le...walk halfway...see * walk past...phew! p.o.x all come baq le...tt's my first 'sincere' smile for the day! really glad to see her smile as well!! hehez... =P

Red cross time...nopEz, nothing unusual...just the usual me....doing nth~ but...thinking... :S yeahz...thinking abt...why am i feeling this way? not for long....10 mins later...den i'm off to my duty for the Video...went imac rm to help-out with Brian...

yeahz...saw brian, frien mah...so 1st thing...smile and..."HI briAN!!!"...yeah...he replied in a moody way..."hi..." yeapz...and i can see...another mooDy guy...same as me! but, i cannot add on mah..rite? he already so down le, i cannot make him worse to see the ...not-so-good me ritez? and...yeah, usual job...cheered him up? ..i did...but, not a good job...coz..i wasn't as good myself~

after tt...all the way until 10+pm...was with mdm leow, brian, darren and santy...in sch at first and elias mall mac to finish our touch-up for tmr...so tiRed!! we all had idea on tmr's competition le...but, serious speaking...no confident in winning anything~none! but...bo bian...already halfway le...tt's y i say, it must be this tt's making me really upset! hMph!!

hahaz...i still think, my later nite are the best!! hehez... ...cannot say why...but, i just love my nite-time!! hehez...*thanKz for talking*...and because of tt...i'm back to normal me!! cheer up kayz? i can't when you aren't as well~

yeApz!! tt's all ppL!! won't be seeing you ppl in sch tmr kayz...gonna set-off early in the morn! hafta reach ngee ann poly at 9.45 am, and ..the bus journey is an hour+, so...hafta go early lor...like this....gonna hate tmr man!!! nvm...used to it le...hahaz...cya guys!! must support arh!

No comments: