Saturday, January 08, 2005

hmmmmZ...bad-day~

hMmMmMz, early in da morn...overslept again...hahaz, but lucky alvin called to ask my grandma to wake me up, and i'm in time!!
hAHaHz..i think i'm gonna have a pHobiA to ban's hse again...wah lao...today dnNOe walked foR how lOng to find his apartment, just to get alvin's shoe...wah lao!!! so jiA lat lor!!i still wear jeans...(keep dropping down, so annoying) hahaz..den, very hot lor, lucky din wear black~!! PhEwZ~ den finallY, lucky i still remember sOme lAndmarks..den yeah~ we ReACH!! hahaz...
den, after tt...take bus out againz...to change to 147, den straight to Bugis (si. ma. lu.)...wah, alvin introduce one so-called vegetarian restaurant...their food, really really very nice leh!! feel like going back to eat!! ...yummY!! hahaz...somemore only spent $3.50...to make me full until now kaYz!! so nice!! nxt time, if possible, mz brg * go eat le...hehe... den, yar, b4 tt...i did went to pray first, at guang yin tang...where there is a big 10 hands Guan Yin (godess of mercy) statue....well, as usual, prayed for my mum, dad, sis, grandma, aunt, zhi yong, me and of course not forgetting *...i prayed that she'll be...haha, cannot say, if not jiu 'bu ling' le...(not effective in chinese...)
hehEz...den, after tt went shoppIng...shOp until we drop...we oso purchases zy's bag le...quite coOl leh tt bag, bt not to my interest so far lehz...stiLl looking for mine! den..go OG, and yeap..i found out some thing to do le..there's some sort of mini-size car models...i tink, i'm gonna start collecting it..hAHa!!tt's gonna be my hoBbY!! hehez...but, dnnoe when to start buying...haha..will kp you ppl updated on tt kayz~
yar....den, nth interesting le...went home alone lor...hehez...as usual, listen mp3 and looking at the 'sth'..until bus 81 reach my home....
waH lao...reach hm liao, see wad my mum did, i all the way no mood le...den...quarrel lor...she made me so mad...but, cannOT!! she's my mum!! i can't!! so...i just gave her a cold shoulder...she kept scolding me...i choose not to talk back..so, i just breathe!! but, not effective..well...i jz went out, took my bike...and cycled to the beach for some breather...i din even take my hp with me...i was sooOO mad just now! yar...lucky, it calmed me dwn...very fast! and...yeah, my bicycle key is linked to wallet! hehez..i brought it with me...yeaPz...thinking of * all the way..she really make me smile! serIous! after 1 hr... decide to go back, and yeap..i did apologize to my mum for quarreling with her....haiz...i felt so guilty..i shldn't have in the first place....
P.S: by the way, if you dnnoe why we quarrel, you can ask me nxt time? yeaz...

okAyz...yeap, after tt...i straight come online liao..no matter wad! hahaz..coz..i miss * until cannot miss liaoz...hahaz...den, only see her sis online...nvm..just wait..and yea!! hahaz...so good...can tok to her again..so..yeap, is her again...to change my day from dark to light again!! hahaz..amazing hor? yar...this is it!! okayz...i'm just gonna stop here...tmr still got bb training in bronto at 7.30..wah, very filled hor my days... hahaz...bo bian..anw, quite long le..better brake...Bye guYs!!

No comments: