Sunday, January 02, 2005

mUAahahA~! gAMe!

hehez..oNe lAst blOg to enD the day of HolidAys!! hahaz..this yr, starting from tomorrow, would be the year of O'levels...hahaz...very worRied, but i'll try my best de! hehez...
Still, mz find entertainment de mah...anw, mz tell you all sth, i finally found games for me to play with on my com le!! yAy!! hahaz...3 games came at one go leh...muahahaha, my mind's gonNA be bz with these, hmwk and sth elsE!! hehez... now i can make use of my freE time le, so no excuse for me to complain boring le... (P.S: and you guys, dn always confuse me with all the r.o, maple-story or gunbound le, i oso have game to play liAoz!! hehex...cannot suan me anyMore!!=P)
oh yah, rEgarDing the game..i'm stiLl not quite sure with the Earth 2025, but it seemed to be a nice game, you all shld try? hahaz...jz some introduction la, similar to utopia de....den oso, i jz started playin neopets again (restart) ...aiyah, i dnnoe alL these de la...noob lai de!! mz duo duo zi jiao hor!! hahaz...teach me teach me!! hehe..stiLl so blur, lucky got tt MojOjo refresh my memory! hahaz..thanx jO!
yEApz...tmr sch reopen le!! yeah! baq to sch...though hafta wake up early, but can go baq class le...hehe....can't wait...Btw...i've cut my hair, so obiang, but bo bian, no cut = detention...i want clear records kayz!! hahaz...yeAPz...
toDay so happy, chatted with * all daY lOng!! how i wiSh i couLd do tT face to facE..haha...*dream on* hahaz..yalOR, like this loR...hehez...jz wish to go baq sch soon so i can see * again!! wEeEee~! (siaoz) hahaz..sort of,
jZ recieved news, my dnnoE wad relative is coming to visit s'pore, wah lao..so sian..hafta give out my roOm....hehe..you noe why? coz my room most neat!?! omg!! tt's wad my mum said..anybody whu had seen my room...can you all believed it? haha..if my room is neat, then i cannot define what is 'neat' le? hahaz..yaloR, like this lor...hafta take out 'photos' from my table liao...to sEcure privacy...then i'm gonna slp wiTh my pO po! hehez...cool yea?
yalOR...tt's abt alL~ hehex..cya pEepz baq to sch!!!

No comments: