Saturday, January 22, 2005

...?....MUAHAHAHAHAZ!!!

hmmMmz..nothIng to do, china relatives stilL at my home...hoWevEr, i have difficulty communicating..i feeL very shy...it isn't me!! hahaz....dnnoe why~ but, at least i try to talk to them la hor? hehez...not too bAdz...

oh yEs! In the morning...we played bb agaiN! we = Zachy, Xiao Ye, Clarence and me! 4 of us...just nice for 2 on 2 yea? hahaz...got jer's ball with me..so...coOL!! hahaz..den later on, played a 5 on 5 full-court...sounds interesting..but, we lost by 1 pts...shldn't have man..me toO playful le la..sorRy zach!!

yeapz..erm...after tt, went home...jiu slP!! hahaz...toO tired le..run here run there....haiz...haven't start my hmwk yet wor..gonna resume tmr!! if not, i'm gonna turn lazy any timeZ!! den...yeap, abt evening like tt..went to Parkway parade, as told by my mum, to follow the guests...welL...it's already 8+ when we reached there..so, almost did nth! wah..i just love the song man!! it sounded so nice!! everytime go out, or at home..sure must listen to this song de...hehez...for your info, this song is the same one tt i mentioned below...it just sounds so nice! =D

hMMm..yalor...quite "nth to do" until the night lor...hehez..so "exciting" ....nvm..you ppl won't understand..coz, i myself don't as well...hehez..=D yeapz...anw...msg for brian and darren..cheer up kaYz? when you ppl looks down, i'm ain't happy as well lor...so..smilE more!! cya!

-2nd part-
mUAhahahz!! thE best MorNing i've ever haD!! something to be memoRabLe, like the flower that won't forget to bloom, the sUn that won't forget to rise and me that always kEep this in mind!! hehez...




*For once, i'm the most fortunate man on EARTH!!*

No comments: