Tuesday, February 22, 2005

22nd!!

muAHahz....today's the 22nd!! =P nicE number hoR? of coURse! =P

let's start with...nth speciAL? s.s no teachers? maybe tt's interesting...because Mdm gill contracted a sort of 'nerve' disease? very 'serious'...hope she's fine, she's a good teacher, she don't deserve this!

hmMm...tests tests tests...the chEm coMmon test!! i foRgot the water purIFicAtion steps!! omG!! haiz...lazy me, go studY what EquAtiOn, what sulphUr, what pOllutiOn...in the end...1st qn is 'water' already...In short - I studied the wrong chapters!!

nvM..lucky got pay Attention in clasS, tt one i stiLl can handle...tmr's physicS, wow..so good to have xiao ye as my science tutor manz!! hohoho~

hmMm...4 more days to Competition...ready? not really..i'm 'renting' a video cam from sch to take dwn the whole squad...let's see if you're gonna vomit when you see them...eWLz*

kEKez...welL everyonE, not gonna be hoMe on Fri..hafta stay in sch...remember kayz? however, anything just msg me k? wiLl be brging my phone! =)

hAHaz...so hapPy these few days after scH, though i hafta 'pang seh' my friEndz...soRry bro!! howeVer, i find myself more comfortable with tt =P you'll get what i mean one day kayz? :)

-22nd- hAHaz....tt'S all folK!! -22nd-

No comments: