Saturday, April 16, 2005

50th Honour's day

hAHaZ!! today is our 50th hONour's day!! woo hOo, all graduating classes are down to watCh the prize presentaTion ceremony, as well as the performances by our own performing groups.

okayZ, i was also sitting in the hall, preparing to receive the cca distinction...yuCkz!! we'll have to march! so disgusting~ *pUkeZ* then..guess wad!?! i did somethiNg SoooO terRible!! Here it is...*march up the stairs,
*salute to guest of honour,
*Take one step front, shake hands and receive,
*G.o.h: "Congratulations on getting the award,"
*Me: "you're welcome..."...OmG!?! can you believe it!?! i was SO stupId!! that i tooK 2 seconds to realise what i had done! hahaz..she stared at me for the moment, i was like.."huH? did i say 'welcome'?!?!" so pai seh lor!! hahaz...dn laugh la, ppl make mistakes de mah..=P

Before the presentation, our parade...well, it was quite well-done I shld say for my squad! all my elites at the same squad, very proud to be the contingent commander for tt squad too, no regretS! *worth my rank*, coz..if i were to wear that rank i had, and my squad was of 'shit' standard..i'm gonna die like shit...but..no! hehex..they didn't disappoint me at all! goOD job!

nth happen, i just find myself continuously snapping my camEra!! hahaz..i'm so..'addicted'!! toOk so many pix of my squad, my contingents, my cadets..but..toO bad..none of them with *....however...really mUst say..i find myself kinda pervetic lei...nono VEry in fact!! hahaz...now then i realise, sorrY la *, no more next time k? i promise! =)

Then, after parade, go hall, after hall, went to the canteen..kekex..got 'music' wor..hahaz!! not bad la hor, loud and clear - that's how it should be right? Don't worry about the difficult part la, *, just remember my method, can be used at such occasions, but make sure you don't do tt in syf la!! =P

yeapz...after the canteen part ( i had 3 cups of drink, 1 pudding ), i heard alvin's and zach's plan about climbing and 'jumping'..really worried bout' them, what if they fall?! haiYo..they jz won't listen to me, thinking that as if they are proffesional like tt..i think i must be all-time ready for their injury cases!! then, true, clarence showed me the video..lucky nth happened!!

okayz, in the end...go get changed and..dash! hahaz..met everyone in quadrangle..=) yeapz, then go home lor..hehex..so hapPy!! so haPpY~!!!=P la la la~!! kekex..reached home around 9+, just in time to catch 'Huo xia qu - last episode', hahaz..very gan dong, the ah beng die leiz..he so 'hero', but nvm..jz a show...kekex...then, like this lor...

tmr got lesson, and..yeapz..got permisSIon from * tt i can play with some 'enemy' tmr le..hehehex...so, gonna chiong to court after my lessons!! hope i'll learn new things again tmr!!tt's all folkS! shalL upload new pix of my unit! enjoy~!
-MmX-

No comments: