Saturday, April 16, 2005

CourseS!

muahahAHaz!! i've decided my choice of course already!! yayz, so happy...kekex...guess what? later la...

fiRstly, morning rushed to schooL for physics make-up lesson...thought i was late, wasted $3.90 on taxi...only to find out i have 10 minutes before the lesson start...grh! but nvm la..at least early is better than late mahz..hehex.. =P

ok then, went to bronto..hahaz..such a big group walking towards the court..so cute, however..i slowed down..because brian di di cannot walk fast mah...hahaz..=P

then, reached already..borrow the minimart's toilet and then changed into my outfit~ and then..hahaz...finally, after 7 days...can play le (got permission from * one hor!) hahaz...seE, i so guai~ =P stiLl, wasn't performing well..and, i found out sth...hehez...shHh, dn tell anyone arh, i find myself more able to perform when i'm not in the same team with alvin(5 on 5)..hehex, dnnoe whY leiz..with him hor, everytime very pressurizing wanz!! kekex...i prefer my own style! ;)

okayZ, spent alot on water..wah laoz...today 'dehydration' mahz...whole body very 'dry/weak', dnnoe what happened??

ok..reached home already...bath, eat than slp! hehex...wasted, my bed need to change it's cover, therefore had to sleep in the living room -sofa! so terrible...body aches!

woke up already, go chiong my homework, suddenly got the inspiration to finish them up..hahaz..within 2 hours, all hmwk for the weekend had completed! =D well well well, tomorrow's gonna be fillEd by revision~ yay! finally have the time already~.

oh yah, regarding the courses, i'd decided..i'm targetting Bio-technology! ..quite difficult rite? i don't care la..i'm gonna try for the sake of my interest! hehez..temasek poly~ near and appealing courses..hehex...after tt, i would try biological sciences in ntu/ life sciences in nus! hahaz..all plannEd!

also a back-up plan..if i cannot enter life science, i may consider my previous choice, BS or banking and finance which will lead to marketing...hehex...k la, don't say toO much first..sculy can't even enter both how? retain one more year, go ITE...hahaz...bo bian mahz~

ok...i'm going to work towards my changed target le..was aiming business then. now, i'm enlightened to follow my interest...=) hope i can fulfill my path the way i wanted! Of course, i need everyone's help...i'm not going to succeed alone...so friends, brothers and family members...must guide and advise me k? Especially *, you're the key arh! =P

tt's all! thanks for knowing more about my crappy day! hahaz..cya!

-MmX-

No comments: