Wednesday, June 01, 2005

not good..not good...

ARGH!!! ExACtlyZ one M.O.N.T.H!! i haven't gone onto the net for one whole month! omg...hmMm, hope it at least benefit me abt using my time more on studies? haiz...i hate this time when my com isn't around...i've SO many things to say!! ToO muCh!! but...now..i think, i better keep it to myself and my diarY? sorRy blog...kinDa guilTy...

okok...at least i'll share what's of latest? hmMmMm...got a Big Tv in my roOm now, unfortunately...cannot catch the channel of SCV!! grh...now, not only i can't go online...even watching scv have problem...argH!! Lucky i have the radio to kept me company? PhEwZ~

TitLe => Not gooD...Not GooD... hMmm, welL, i just can't get to mYself today~ haiz...very BaD! This isn't the 1st time i'm letting my brothErs down...i'm reallY guilty of that mAn! i hate myself!! how can i cheeR ppl up when i ISn't! ...=( sorry bRO...i'm realLy fine! Jz don't forget Abt the UpcomIng task...! Together with the remedial programmes, just 1 wk 3 more days to go~!

reMember!! homewoRK everybody~ don't forget to finish your whoLe lot of Hmwk!! jiA you!...well...gtg~ (using sch's com) ..waiting for my com to recover!! just few more days!! tahaN!!

No comments: