Sunday, July 17, 2005

Christian?

Alright guys...today was some sort "boring"? lucky got the evening to spur me on! =D

Saturday morning, as usual...basketball with same old friends! Unfortunately...the weather brought us down...as it got heavier, we had to stop the 5 on 5...how sad! Heez~ I didn't knew i could score that good then? MuAhahaz~! Btw, i've learnt sth today!! hoHohO~! I'm so cleveR!! kekex...*bhb*

okok...back to topic, kaoz...didn't know vincent's new home was so great...swimming pool, recreation lounge, "special" facilities and even steam rooM! how coOlz~ must go and try it out after El oral in August~...Got that guys? let's get some fun then! hehez...provided if Vincent allow la...=) Then alvin and zhi yong...so stubBorn onez...tolD them their outfit is unacceptable for the swimming pool already, they refused to listen...haiyoZ...in the end kennA chased out~ how saD!! hahaz...then...tt's all lor, me, kai xiong and ho yin left earlier...my, i was really tired!! tak bolEk tahan!!!

reached home, first thing go finish my geog~ so many things to write - and i hate that! afteR that, got some sleepy spells then slp lor...I DID set the loUD lOud alarm! Stupid me go pressed it, and i slept on... stilL in my sweet dreams until... ..."Bin arh! What you wanna have for dinner? it's 5+ already...i need to prepare..." wah lao!! i actually jumped up from my bed mAn!! kekex...from sleepy to "shocked?" i overslept!! hahaz...my grandma was shocked by my actions...kekex...so cute~ =P imMediately rushed to bathe...prepare myself...go 'da ban da ban' then...ofF i went...stiLl, can't catch up...stupid me...i was late~ indeEd late...you can't just rely on puBlic transport sometimes...not even taxis!

yeap...then entered the church(darn~ i took the entire travel time to ponder about the destination...where the helL am i walking aimlessly!?!) hahaz...then explored here, explored there...until 'someone' tell me it was 2 stops after tjc~ omg, that sure helpeD! (did you know what was the previous clue? - "take bus 12, after it turn...look for a red+white chimney") omg~ can you ever locate a red and white chimney on a moving vehicle?? what's more...the bus turned a total of 7 times!! hahaz...i'm so lucky!! phEw - I didn't lost my way~

reached! only to be surroUnded by so-called "holy spirits" i just don't get it~ you'lL feel somewhat uneasy when you're like visiting church? i don't feel comfortable...ewl, hate tt feeling! nvm...got used and listened to a speaker...welL, he's indeed a good speaker~ i like to hear him talk and present himself! so cool...humorous, serious, meaningful...he's really iNteresting! still, to the end...he wanted more ppl to "follow the god"...i told myself as those people who wanted to convert walked out of the room..."do they really want to?" coz...their face was like, being "forced"? aiyah..i don't know la...comPlicated~!!!

then...go hoMe lor...hehez...Although public transports are unreliable...i still must say, i like to take buses! hehex..=) la la la~! *whistle*

k la k la, abit toO long..btw...can you guYs tag sth about the ongoing nkF news?? I realLy wanna noe hOw you guys felt abt that incident...can??? pLeasE do so!! thanks!! The enDz~!

-MmX-

No comments: