Monday, July 11, 2005

Computer's recovered!!!

HeY Hey everyone! I'm back after so long!! Finally...i'm seeing the yahoo page in my house again after such a long period!! hahaz!! so happy!!

okay, quite a big price to pay la...got myself a new dsktop, not toO bad afterall...quite good oso, got myself a faster internet as well...=) however, something's still missing...no sound yet, haven't install the sound-card i think, so i just transfer to my old com to listen lor...

Omg! Jay's song is so nice!! "piao yi"...kekex..we change some parts! " De piao, de piao, dou fu lan diao~!" hahahaz!!

ok...today's the first monday since the timetable changed...well, with addition of consultation...CoLDz!! quite surprise lehz...didn't know sch library provide 'hot chocolate'...hahaz...can say me swaku la...but i remembered teachers saying no sweet drinks or food outside canteen mahz, what more the library? nvm la...their idea oso, next time i purposely go spill one cup on the books, let's see whether they'll ban it or not! =P la la la~ who's with me? =P

alright...my days are pretty good, thanks to everyone around me! so fortunate~! hehez..esp when my com's back! just needa change the keyboard and mouse(quite old ones) ...which to chooSe neh? hmMmmm

k la k la, nth much anyway...wiLl blog soon~! cya pEepz and thanks for watching! ;-)
-MmX-

No comments: