Wednesday, August 17, 2005

hahAz...F'd Up!!

Exactly! All's so f'd up today~!! cooL eh! hahaz...i thought i was the only one...but, even faisal beside me (the decent guy) also said the same thing...hahaZ!! great minds think alike! hahaz!!Can't believe both said this man~ kekex..

ok, finally i've let Shi Ming know what i've been keeping since Sunday. Lucky the impact wasn't that great, cause i've been thinking of what to tell him after i blurt it out. Indeed, "zhi bao bu zhu huo," i got him suspicious and finally threatened...(as usual) so, ok...felt a big load off me! phew, can an xin le. Just hope nothing that i expected will happen...let's keep fingers crossed*

hahaz...why's today F'd up? coz..NO PE!! aRGH!! all play bb today, suan wo suan dao yao si!! grh...then, reached class liao immediately come to me.."wah, yu song gai ali la, xiao ye gai wo la etc..." nvm, they good..Saturday i'm gonna suan them back! Coz they got a-maths remedial...wahAHaz~!

Secondly, Mrs poh cannot make it to our class today, so Miss serene im called for me to inform the class with our test. Basically, it became an open-book test, hahaz!! That's what usually happens in a dishonest class without invigilator? =P I innocent k! I got memorise de hor, only notes mah.. la la la

Thirdly, Chemistry. hehez...according to Miss wee, only 5 passed for the 1st batch, and worse of all, she turned to me very seriously and shook her head (so cute!) "Melvin, what happened to you? You did very badly this time round..." and continue shaking... haix...tt got me so well up! I didn't really care bout' other subs except Chem, and i've done badly...wad the fish...got really lots to catch up within these months yea?

When Chemistry period ended, we're supposed to pack our bag to go Physics lab. Miss Wee said sth that alerted me and Faisal..hahaz..so cute sia~ We're both the 'decent decent' type de...seldom scold vulgarities de.suddenly we turned to each other and said "F'd up!"...hahahaz!! didn't expect to hear from him, neither to him from me! kekex..so cute siA~

k la..hafta go le...and, thanks for helping me blog! hahaz...don't think i don't know who arh! =P

No comments: