Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy Teachers' Day!!

Yay!! Today is Teachers' day celebration!! ...wait wait...what has it got to do with me? I'm not a teacher...hahaz..most probably is the one day "holiday" the next day? hehez...then can wake up anytime i want!! wahahahaz~!!

What did we have in school today? hahaz..morning 'workout', aces day that is. We walked for a distance of up to 2km(sort of) then...3 different routes in total la, and we walked near the water faber park there...sounds pretty weird, but that's our aces day! hahaz...cool eh? Took some photos with Miss Lim's camera...hahaz...don't know when can she send to me? I still have photos taken during the 50th anniversary walk that she haven't shown me yet...long eh? indeed!

Then after that was concert all the way to 11+! So long!! slept on xiao ye's shoulder...he was zzZz'ing too! hahaz...toO boRing le la!! cannot blame ma~ but did not sleep for long ok? =P the surrounding was so noisy~! But...Sufiyan's performance was indeed great man! He really can play real well with his guitar yea?

Okayz...we got Pizza for our Teachers after the concert! hehez...4 of them...not 4getting one vegetarian for Xiao Yong! =) Ran around whole sch to look for teachers...in the end, all the HODs cannot make it...and we got 4 of them...Ms ng, Mr Chan, Mrs Poh and Mr Kek~ how sad...Btw...we made 'unique' cards for the teachers. The bio students seperated the work! I was in-charge of Miss LiM! I made her a "jersey" card! hehez...I sacrificed the number on my jersey lor! Peel off the print to put on the card...hehez...can la...then got them to sign on it. The other teachers were also included. We did a "source card" of reliability for Mdm Gill, A card of "cell" for Mdm Suriati, Shafique created a wonderful "Earth and Moon card" for Mrs poh, some apparatus card for Miss wee and a "cake card" for Mr kek!!

after some 'class photo' i just grab one piece of pizza and off! i went to EppS!!! ARGH!! I MIss EpPS SOOOO muCH!!!!! hahaz..although the whole building have changed, i still like the environment and teachers!! hehez..i saw mdm yew!! Wanted to talk to her, but she got lesson..after her lesson, go find her..but..no signs..wasted! One more thin...stupid sia, Mr Ang on course...no wonder all my classmates didn't come..They didn't inform me sia!! Purposely!! i reach home, went online..shu qi told me le...made me and Jeremy went for nth!! hahaz....stupid~

After that go Bb with same old ppl lor...VERY OFF-FORM! so tired lor...keep missing hundred of shots! Injure 2 person..i myself injured lor!! Kenna elbowed~ hate it when i off form, just can't get things right..think i made Kai Xiong angry also...jia lat ar~just off form la!! StupiD me~!! Now my leg stiLl so tired, it seldom happens to me de lor~

k la..complained enough...i lOVe EpPS!!!! hahaz...i'm going back even next year!! wahhahahaz~ cya guys!!

No comments: