Tuesday, August 02, 2005

NationAl day~

WahAhaz~ It's a whole new month...August it is, it's gonna be the National day's month!! hehez...you know what? This year's ndp parade (school's) it's so..omg!! hahaz..only one pathetic squad...new idea it is, but..it suckS!! i still prefer the old one!! hehez...got every contingent and GOH!! =P

Well...sports day will be on the same daY with National day eve...then, we already had our heats last fri...BAD!! stupiD..because Clarence, Alvin, Zhi Yong, Zach and i went to try out in Meridian Jc. HAhaz...so stupid hor, zach and philip were runners, nvm..they're used to it...Clarence nxt day, muscle strain, whereas Alvin and me...hahaz...the next next day! cannot move our leGs lor!! So stupid! We went to mjc on wed. I jogged frm my house...so didn't brg ez-link card...then..met up with them there.

then..reached there already, jogged a few rounds...then they carried on with the sprintings...ahaz..including me! so fun...run run run, sprint sprint sprint...kekex, so long nv run till so shuang le!! Then...very tired already...until when we were walking hm, my leg got the 'cramp' feeling again...hahaz!! bad sign!

so...the next day...i found it weird, usually when you absent yourself from these kinds of training, and suddenly you do that again, you'll feel that kind of muscle aches. However, Alvin and I felt nth wrong while clarence was complaining abt the pain. Unfortunately, the next day when i met up with Alvin...he started a qn..."eh Mel, your leg ok mah?" then i.. "HAHA!! same!! i thought you don't have, didn't ask..mei xiang dao...same time manz!!" hahaz...the thing is..it's more painfuL!! hahaz..i even had problem sitting doWn! Darn~

ok..after that got the heats. I'm only a reserve...but then, shi ming and taufiq backed out...so, don't want to see ho yin disappointed, i decided to contribute my effort, then xiao yong volunteered to be the starter of our relay.Hahaz..bad start according to Ali...then, Ali 2nd runner and 3rd me! Why isn't it 4 x 200m?? We'd been at the back since start...so, when it's ali turn, he brought the pace up again, but...maintained...then my turn! I grabbed the baton...off I went, when i found out.." OUCH!! mY leg!!" but...nope, i overcame it...and sprint all i could...no prob manz! i ran...and already caught up with 2 beside me one I saw them dropping in speed...muahahaz...then i looked front.."shit! Ho yin!?! so fast?? i still haven't overtake yet!!" darn..just a few more steps to overtake,but had to pass the baton, it's kinda slowed down...then..ho yin tooK the last sprint...stiLl..we lost, the other's last sprinter was faster...

shit manz..we were close!! if that's 200m sprint..i make sure I had overtaken that 2!! wasted...nvm..it's oveR! hahaz... Other than ali's 400(1st), we didn't get much then..so...ho yin and gang were looking forward for the Field event! wish them gooD luck yea? hehez...

ok...after the sports day..my leg already cannot make it...still I ran to school, and ran to bus stop again. What's worse...there's still training at Starlight...OmG!! My leg was already like sending a signal..."plEase stOP!"

nope...no luck for me, when i reached there.." lai lai lai, pao 20 quans.."
Me: " huh? not 10 mehz??"
Cap: "nope, today special...20..."
wah lao~ yeapz...8th round, my leg disobeyed...so paused and do some 'painful stretches'...hahaz..back to normal~ run and catch up with them. When they were at 16th round, i'm still a 10.... "Stretch = 6 rounds!!"

hahaz...not enough, still got layups, alleys, passing...worsestill! the "daily basis"!! heLL!! Shuttle run, push-ups, crunches, star jump, jumping jacks, the 'kallang wave' thingy...wah lAo~!! buay tahan manz! after the training..shaGgEd!!lucky after that is 3 on 3...can play again..though leg's pain..i seemed to forget and woAh~ thrAshed others!! muahahAH!! eViLz~

Next day...hehe..morn play bb with xiao ye they all...leg's still pain, but i forget abt the pain once playing the orange ball! kekex..reached home..wah..leg really cannot take it already, so i didn't turn up for the match lor, my mother reprimanded me as well, so...absent for that match..and, they won 3 pts though! =) that nite...went for wedding dinner with my lao pa...hehex..so simple, 1st time see 2 wedding ceremonies in the same restaurant. hahaz...then, stucked on the phone later on..hehEz!!

Sunday...hmmMm, training again lor...*for god sake, my leg's stilL complaining!! hahaz...then..went bugis and bla bla bla~ ~

ok lor, monday back to sch..nth special la...today as welL...but the pledge was led by some..."newbie" hehez...neEd ppl to company on stage one..shame shame...HahAz~!! jkjK!!

k lar...tt's abt all...and b4 i end must apologise 1st...

*P.S: SOrRy la DarrEn!! xia chi bu gan le...k?? Bu yao zhE me "small gas" la..k? The most, next time i ask qian bian wen da ti, i tell you answer 1st lor...k?? deal arh! ;)

-MmX-

No comments: