Friday, November 25, 2005

GraduatioN!! =) or =(??

Finally, after four years...since 2002 when we first entered Siglap with high socks and short hair, we're finally graduating! Now, when we look back..the registration day seems like yesterday! I kind of miss it now... sincerely... ...

Yesterday was the night that marked the last day of our secondary life, Graduation night. In this special night, we received our certificate of graduation. We went up the stage one-by-one...and i thought it was going to have our name printed on the cert, but...hahaz..no?

ok..let's start from the beginning. We were all discussing about the prom nite ever since the first day teacher mentioned to us...until the eve of grad nite, xiao ye meet me up to get his clothings. That was the day we boys were all discussing how all of us are going to look like. Darren was so excited for the event. I was too, but...not really after the tragedy of my hand happened. Well, i did turn up for that special night, of course...with my hand like that...i don't look as great as the others...but...i still hope my hand can recover as soon as possible!

Then, the day came...i was still playing my game in the morn..heez..all the way until Darren came. He looked great, i was abit caught off-handed. I never see him like that before...hehez...at least he's not wearing that nike/slurpee clothings...hehez...then, he reminded me about the meeting time, so i found myself abit too late...so..changed! Handicapped is really a Disadvantage...took me 15 mins to got myself ready. (+change the bandage)

we set off! Darren and I to pr station to meet up the other guys. Bus trip was around an hour or so...some of us slept, hahaz..but...we did have many interesting conversations during the trip. It was sad when the thought of parting with them soon came to me... not really seperated, but...we might not meet up that often after next year.

Got to orchard, Zac, yi song and I put up our jackets on the junction outside the orchard hotel...we thought we were late, hahaz..but..we're early! Got stucked outside the venue for quite awhile...haha...went to register, kekex...the counter looks so...erm...la la la~ pretty la! kekex...then, snap some photos tgt...Mr kek didn' wear anything special...so farni...Mr lim worse, exactly the same as what he always wear to school! kekex...

Got into the hotel..then the activity went on...first time i'm doing such activity, was quite nervous la...hahaz...but i did adapt to it quite fast, hehez...coz someone was there mah, maybe that's the reason...so...got settled down and sat with the same bunch of guys + liyana, Gina and Denise. Kekez...Moley came to join us soon after (someone took his seat! hehez..)

The food... I wasn't suppose to be caring about the food..but..hahaz...i was 'said' by somebody that it's wasting...quite true yea? My mama also say i'm stupid...hand injured doesn't mean you're gonna go there without eating..hahaz..it did make some sense..so i didn't disappoint them...i skipped my lunch to be filled up during the buffet....fortunately it was Human food...not bad tasting la...=) then...some performances....What i really like and touched throughout the night was the slides. Not that it was very well done, but..it really made me travel through the memory lane which i'm going to depart soon.

The slides alone made the whole dining room so silent...i'm sure they feel the same as me! True enough, secondary life is when you start to find your circles of friends. I know we're going to seperate very soon, but..i'm very sure..we're going to stay connected no matter what!

During the photo session, i cherished every moment of it...i tried my best to take as many photos with them as possible...since they're all so good-looking and it might be our last opportunity too..

After that...everyone danced like crazy...hahaz..Mr Ng too!! he actually danced, only then..i found out that he wasn't that kind of "only-serious" guy..he's quite fun too! He even asked about my hand when i received my cert...everyone still in siglap..he's still a good principal...cherish him!! (anyway, anyone who wants to see him dance, ask me...i got his video..wahahaz!!)
ok..the night ended...we were the last to leave the hotel..it was already midnight. We wanted to loiter..but...no where to really have fun at, in addition, we were already worn out..hahaz..so..we decided to go home after buying drinks. We wanted to take bus home..but...hahaz...we watied at the bus-stop for 1 hour sia! only to find out that the bus's not operating that day..so we divided our cab, then home we went! I nearly puked..hahaz...i was too fulL!! hahaz...what a day...it ended...

alright..i'll leave some words to all ppl that's still in sec sch...cherish your time! It's running short...now that i'm leaving...i don't bear to part with it...really, i'm going to my next chapter of life soon..so..i'll hope that you people all the best, and do well...thank your teachers by showing good results! They'll be thankful! hahaz...bye Siglap...

No comments: