Thursday, November 03, 2005

I WANT MY LEFT HAND....NOW!!!!!!

ARGH!! i want my left hand so much...boo hoo...~!!!

wahahaz...guess what? I'm typing with my both arms!! Felt soooooo good!! hahaz...i love it so much this way!! kekex...just hope when the stupid, idiotic, torturous cast is removed, i'll be able to use my left arm like never before!! wahahaz...type with my left arm, eat with my left arm, dribble with my left arm, shoot with my left arm, steal with my left arm, scrub my body(while bathing) with my left arm...wahahahaz!!

okok...still dreaming now...WAKE UP!!

okok..i can't wait! few more days and the battle shall begin! I can see the troops of questions marching nearer!! well, a few more memory games and i'm set for this war!! hahaz...2 weeks! 2 weeks!!

Till then...cya peepz!! wish me luck!

No comments: