Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Alright!!!

I think i also had enough of that background..hahaz...nvm, i've changed it to blacK! hehez...better?

Well, my sis got a new phone...so good hor? Don't worry..got photo of the phone. By the way, my mum wasn't very happy when my dad agreed to buy the phone for my sis...hahaz... Fortunately my dad's friend did psycho my dad about the pros of this phone...that made him keen on buying this, plus my sis's eagerness...she got it...hahaz... well, it' s good..i can use it toO! =P kekez...photos, photos!!

Haix...my hand's ok already i think...however, i still have the big fear that i can't feel it again - exactly like the time when i just fell~ HmmmMm I've made a promise, never to hurt myself like this again~ yes!

YAy!! after so many months, i went to bedok (my former apartment's area) to have my ba cho mee agaiN!! WOo HoO!! (minced meat noodle) My dad finally brought up this idea. Before my hand "broke," i used to think going to Bedok with my dad's like so...boring - i took it for granted. After 3 long months (include the days before i fractured my hand), i finally return to that hawker centre! Hahaz...the first mouth was - heaven! There's an aunty (stranger)who even approached and asked me in concern. She also reminded me not to take certain food...she's so kind! Thanks aunty, but i'm so much better now! =) (if only she could read this blog...-_-''') THe places are still the same, should have snap some picture just now~!!

~Digimon world~ : Dang!! I prayed not to get that monster, but my agumon just digivolved to centarumon!! hOw irritating..should have ill-treated my agumon just now, so at least it can digivolve to something fiercer and less 'horse.' hahaz...-_-''' ignore me, i'm talking digimon language, none of you will understand i guess. =P

Christmas's coming~ Wish everyone a merry christmas! Go send your e-cards now, just like what someone did - advance christmas cum new year cum birthday card. Thanks anyway, i love it! =)

No comments: