Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas day, what's my present?

I've got my christmas present for this season already. Well, not acutally a physical present, but more to mentally. I'm so calmed now...hahaz..luckily it's over!!

hahaz...it is with regards to the previous post about the sword and shield thing. Well, good to say that i think I've thought through it already! I'm a free man now!! =)

Ok, after days of struggling for an answer to this decision, i decided to suffer no more! I plucked up my courage, and visited her friendster account. Well, it seemed that she have made her decision! I confirm again by starting a conversation with her through msn. I wished her merry christmas and she replied. Then i thought to myself, if there's really such thing as fate, i'll let this conversation the vital decision. After the christmas greeting, and replying her "ok", if she doesn't reply... then...it's over!

i wait...i wait...and check status again and...yes! She didn't reply! My decision is set! Yoo hOo!! No more struggling with all this stuffs! yay!! This thing have got me sleepless nights, trying to make a choice...well, it seem that i can be removed from all this unnecessary guilt already! In fact, i think i'll be even more guilty if i have chosen that path! No regrets now!

i can swing myself freely and defend myself again!! NO more lost!! wahahahaz!!

However, i still think that i'm in the wrong to keep mum about this...well, i wouldn't want to keep (especially) her in the dark. It will be better if i make it transparent between everybody, but i'm afraid that things will go wrong. Things have been going well all this while, i wouldn't want such stuff to fluctuate anything now! So, what do i have to do now? Wise man told me - wait for your chance , the right time!

ok... that's all for my "worry" this month. I've set my thinking straight, everything should be alright now...hahaz...well, i'm still ease that it's over! It's not my fault!!

and...i'll end this with...yet another....sorry~

No comments: