Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Digimon World!

Guess what? I'm into digimon world again~ hahaz!! That edlyn la, go dig out my game and chose to play D.W..
hehez...you know, you'll get addicted very easily? =P so, started playing again...(better than rotting at home!)

wahahaz..did you know? I played nba live 06' till over 300 points you know!?! No cheats...i only played the normal rule, which is the duration per quarter, i set it to the official time - 12 minutes. I had so much fun!! wahahaz...yeap, if you all know, i'm using New Jersey Nets...hehez...3 star players mahz, Vince Carter, Richard Jefferson and Jason Kidd. Vc, i enable his shooter freestyle, Jefferson i set him as High-flyer. Also, kidd - Playmaker. This 3 makes a cool team! With a "cheap" center - Krystic and my own draft "something kawn"...hehex...I defeated Phoenix suns 302-169!! wahahaz...Their star player injured and fouled out...whereas my shooting guard and small forward got 104 points each. (carter and jefferson) Kidd got 76 points as well...the last 2 were just to fill up the 5 players. Well, Krystic have enough rebounds and block to uphold his name! wahahaz!!

Think i'm blowing cow(talking big) - adpated from darren...i'll show you pictures!! wahahaz..don't blink!

No comments: