Friday, December 16, 2005

replying tag-board

hey hey!! i think you all got it wrong manz...i suppose you're commenting on my previous post right?

Come on guys..i didn't say the movie was bad! Not at all!! I was saying that I found out those unnecessary stuff because i was just wondering mah! haiyo... c'mon!! The movie was great!! Don't misunderstand! haiyo..Peter jackson's movie leh!! mai siao siao!! Anyway..it's a must-watch show!

Anyway...went with alvin to National Library...aww, i missed the place SO much!! hahaz..it have been so long since i'm there..right? hahaz...got one pix on the bugis' fountain..sorry, didn't manage to get the good pix...there's one with rainbow..was trying to snap that. First, my phone no space..so was deleting those not nice de..when i got my phone ready, the thing stop liaoz..so..eventually only got one..hahaz..hope ya don't mind! =)

No comments: