Saturday, December 24, 2005

The story of the 'sword and shield' (mao dun)

Anybody heard of the story about this "very powerful sword that can spoil all shields" and "very defensive shield that can withstand all swords' power"? well..i'm both the sword and shield now...

Should i be the sword that's strong enough to break all shields in the world? Or the shield, powerful enough to persevere through my decisions? I don't know...

Not to keep you all from the suspense...but, i've caught myself up with something. I can't believe i'll fall into such a stage now...really. Should i know, i wouldn't even choose - now that it's too late, everything's a mess in my head... ...

It goes like this...while i was clearing up my room to get it ready for it's new colour (paint) this afternoon...I dug out a file that was given to us in primary school (childrens' day i think?) I knew what was kept inside. I've warned myself not to touch it once i've chosen this path... all too late. I opened it out of serious boredom and browsed through...damn, i fell into it. My heart's just to soft to come to any decisions - i can't decide!

Dang...i hate this caught up feeling...this is going to haunt me for life... sadly...miserably...

I can't swing myself as freely as the powerful sword, neither can i defend myself from all the things again...

I'm sorry...

No comments: