Wednesday, January 11, 2006

11/01/06' - each ear is better at hearing voices or sounds respectively. Did you know?

11/01/06' - Picture tells a thousand words.

I knew this long ago, and recently, it is further proved.

I put this pic and wrote "this is how i got my hand fractured". Everybody came telling me..."how sad", "was the collision bad?", " is that true?" BUt when i told them i trip over a ball, they start going..."huh, how?" so, you can go tell people 100 and 1000 of truths, with just a picture of you doing other thing, they will never believe you... =P

11/01/06' - well, every music people (in s'pore) is referring music notes as 'tao gehs'(bean sprout). I heard it first from my school's band members and later on by Nanyang academy of fine arts (NAFA)'s ONLY voice student in 2006. *whistle* (who who?)

11/01/06' - Wrestlers are stupid and desperate. Their audiences, in the live stadium, aren't any better.

Another day's over, and i'm rotting! Grhz...

No comments: