Wednesday, January 25, 2006

bAck!

hey ppL!! i'm backY!! kekex...

Wow...my hand's getting back...i think it's at lest 18 degrees straighter...hehe... i can't wait for the next 2 months!! woo hoO! It's getting nearer...when that day come! I'm going to bE JErmaine o'neal!! The one who got 55 pnts in his first game upon his return from a 25 game suspension!! kekex.. Just wait!!

And you ppl...ESPECIALLY YOU!! STUPID YI SONG!! YOu better watch out...FOREVER suaning my left hand...2 months later, the first one I'll one-on-one with...will definitely be you!! you die! Embarass you to death!
WAHAHAHAHAZ!!! =P

One more... hey guys, did anybody called you to tell you that you're selected to be the school's youth alumni?? Well, i was informed to have a meeting today~ weird arh? Though i still couldn't get what's that yet...but i'm going to the meeting later...weird weird...

and one more thing.... I MISS MY BED!! STUPID NORTEL!!! Grh...

No comments: