Sunday, January 15, 2006

what?

14/1/06' - Well, there's a postpone of friday 13!? In fact, the delay accumulates the previous day 'swayness' and make the next day worse.

What a bad day it was yesterday. Not exactly mine, but i don't feel good either. Haix...why is there such a word called 'influence?' Haix... i can't be happy all day, at least the later part of the day. There's already no basketball to cheer me up and my hand just make me feel worse! ARgH!! MOnday come QUICK!!!!!! I can't take it anymore~ If the doctor still think that the cast should not to be removed, i'm going to do it myself! Darn...i'm not despising the Doctor's ability ok! It's my hand i don't trust - that's never a childish thought! Haix...well...maybe i really am...sorry k...

Haix...Come on, Melvin...you should be happy right? Yes...cheer up! Cheer up! =)

Who's going sp's openhouse?? hahaz...I'm going there to watch Kelly, and wei hong for his Silver...who's with us?? hahaz...come aloNg! =P

No comments: