Saturday, February 18, 2006

Class chalet?

Hey!! goOd news! i'm a having a class chalet sooN!! (FINALLY!!) wahahaz...after 10 years, my form class is having a chalet - "what only, so swa ku!!"

kekex...no lar...i don't like to stay in chalet, that's why! However, i still have bbqs lar~ haiyo..i'm not a frog in the well k!!

hmmm...damn, new work coming up, and we are going on a holiday too...how?? suay, looks like i'll have to find replacement during my absent days~ hahaz... (grh, just heard my mum's going for 1-2 weeks..ARGH!!)

hmMm...looks like you all have forgotten something, let's bring up some reminder. Did you all remember me breaking my arm?? hahaz!! scary manz...the way they playing bb with me now is like they didn't treat me as an ex-patient man! Woah~ I qie in the 1st time, all come and push me le...that's why didn't have the chance to "fa hui"...scary men!! Only can do shooting...coOl eh? 40% lehz! hehez...bu cuo bah? Just have a four on four full-court this morning. It doesn't look good on our case. Yu song's team was indeed winning, but on the whole, we only have zach and kai xiong. They have 2 tall "towers" and shooters. With the case of us catching up to only 2 points difference, something is wrong! They say they were slacking? If that's the case...they shouldn't be running! In fact, just zach alone can break their formation, and they want to win the school team? Almost impossible manz...i'm getting worried...WHY MUST I BREAK MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid melvin!! True...we need alvin and lester's height. Philip's doing fine, Zach improved. Hopefully these work. There's still problem of "travelling" (zou bu) among us.....die die die...

Shit, why am i talking bout' this here? hahaz...nahz, just telling you all the current situation. Looks like winning the school team seems far away...MElviN!! Come Back PleasE!! I wanT you to bring the BalL iN!!!!!!!!!! Grh...stupid MelviN! =P

ok...anyway Brian had finally updated his ornamental blog. take note, it's osiriXIII.blogspot.com

No comments: