Friday, March 03, 2006

Posting result

hey everyone...everyone got their posting result already...don't worry..me toO!

Alright, i knew it...i'm going to Simei ITE college east - accountancy.

NRIC : S8903230Z
Name : FOO DUEN HWANG MELVIN

1. The results of your application are as follows:
Posted Institution : ITE COLLEGE EAST (SIMEI)
Course Name : ACCOUNTING
Course Code : V27

2. If you are posted to a JC/MI, please report to the JC/MI on 6 Mar 2006 at 7.30am. If you are posted to a Polytechnic/ITE, an enrolment package with the relevant enrolment details will be sent to you.

3. If you wish to apply for a transfer to a particular course, you should approach the institution concerned directly. The institution concerned will inform you of the outcome of your application.

I know...don't console me la...don't despise ITE students k...we can strive as welL!! =)

So cool eh? everytime your mrt pass by Tanah merah to Simei or vice versa...you can see my school!! yay~!! Look at the bb court..you might see me as welL! hahaz... good luck to me~ =) and..good luck everyone!

No comments: