Wednesday, March 15, 2006

unfortunate day!

"welcome to sesame street today! Hi, i'm birdie...and today we're learning the word, "UNLUCKY!!"

First things first! I got to go to some clinic for a medical check-up for the enrolment thing. YEapz...that got me late for mdm suriati's treat to Sakura. Heng, i heard mdm suriati was also late..hehex!!

second thing. On the way to the clinic at bedok, i was on bus 17, with a cloret sweet in my mouth. One bite, it hit my very fragile tooth. ARGH!! it's so uncomfortable for it to shake to and fro like this, so i decided to pluck it out! (yes, on the bus). I ask for a packet of tissue from my dad, and on the entire journey, i'm shaking and plucking the tooth! True, i kept changing the tissue...it's filled with blood. Hahaz..the paassengers saw me doing that, i think they felt disgusting. My dad too. I got i video down...hahaz..siao rite? C'mon..i'm screaming in pain(silently) Great, it was finally out in the clinic's toilet. I did it myself agaiN!! wahahaz...i ain't need no dentisT!! I am one myself!! wahahaz!!!

Third thing, and it's still recurring now... I SPRAINED MY ANKLE!! OUCH!! ok la, stop being gay Melvin. Alright, i admit... this is my first time spraining my poor ankle. Sadly, it happened at the same venue. It's also the left limp (my left ankle) Right, i limped all the way home with Jeremy. sad hor? Well..it's swollened now...i can't walk!! i limp!!

alrite... bad day. You know what's worse? I'm having a 3 on 3 competition the day after. Like what jeremy said. "Why do you always injured yourself before important dates?" Come to think of it, i fractured my arm before o'levels! stupid/clumsy/careless me... looks like have to find replacement le lor... i'm always so sway!!

GRh!! r.e.c.o.v.e.r!!!

anyway..you all know something? Remember MR ng appearing in a Magazine? I saw the page about 3-4 days before and you want to know the consequence? Hahaz..it's... well, i can't say...someone advised me not to, to prevent myself from further troubles...but, hey, i got it in my handphone...approach me to laugh all you want! =P

No comments: