Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Director's award

CONGRATULATIONS! To Firdaus!! hahaz..finally, my name can be striked off from all those stupid bragging by principal and teachers about me having the Directors' award. Yes it is prestigious, but need you repeat it so often? hahaz...it's not that difficult to get the award anyway! =P

Anyway..cool! Ms Tan made a so good choice! hahaz...i thought it'll be Ayuni or Anna...struggling...there can only be one! Fortunately miss Tan didn't miss Firdaus out! hahaz... ... He deserves that title! Hopefully Firdaus can carry on our business! I'm sure he can do it! ;)

Actually, i didn't understand what's so good with all these awards? Is it for the sake of myself or the school? DOes it benefit me that much? It might, but not yet. I don't see people dying for these awards when it can only belongs to one! Fortunately my batch was open enough, if not i'll have difficulties contacting with them (you know, the jealousy kind of things.) I sincerely hope nothing of that stupid shit will happen to Firdaus! hahaz..Miss tan was worried that Ayuni and Anna will be unhappy. In fact when Firdaus knew he got it, he didn't dare to tell the double A's. He was so enthusiastic to tell them and share his joy to them, because he was a true friend. On the other hand, he backed that idea out, worried that they'll dislike him, also because he's a true friend. To relieve his excitement, he even called me! hahaz..so cute! I'm starting to admire him already, after some words Ms tan have told me. Ayuni was great, Anna was powerful, but Firdaus' passions won them. Not sure if they knew about this but Miss Tan explained this to me.

Okayz..next...I...HATE...TRAVEL AGENCIES!!

Hahaz...poor me and Farhan (the only 2 males in our group.) We were given cold shoulders when approaching staffs. Can't you guys just treat us like Customers? No wonder your business are that bad! hhehez...eViLz~! And...really, next time you have a project on travel agencies... please consider before choosing an agent. It might be popular, but...you know, when there's fame, there's shame! =P

*P.S: a man pee a total of 36! days in our whole lifetime (lifetime meaning, until the average death rate in the world) and 40 for women (because they live longer.)

No comments: