Monday, July 31, 2006

AGM IS OVER!!!!!!!! YAY!

WAHAHAZ~!!! The 28th of July have passed rather successfully! Thanks Ex-students for your support! I'm so touched by your attendence despite a late friday. BIG THANKS!

Hehez...so glad to see those familiar faces back to Siglap. Don't worry people, we'll have events for you other than the opening of course! =D As long as your contact number's with us~ We'll keep you informed! no worries!

COol~ Just look at me!! Hahaz...two big birds (not the one in sesame street) cleared! WAHAHAZ!! Both are not as bad too~ A 3rd in South zone and a pleasant attendence (though not much) for the agm! =)

Still, another Eagle flying towards me again (another bird) hehez...Examinations during the revision week~ Still...no school is needed!! Plus the hearsay 2 weeks of 'original' holiday...it seems that we're going to enjoy 1 month 1 week of holidaY! hehez...how come?? let me explain, 1st week revision week (stay home revise), 2-3rd weeks are the exam week whereby there's only 3 papers for us, equilavent to 3 days also! Plus the real holiday!! =) WAhahahz!!

HOWEVER!! After this well-deserved one month's long stay home weeks...we're going to be overwhelmed by the harsh 12 consecutive weeks straight of school! TIRED (expected)

NATIONAL DAY'S COMING!! She's 41 this year!! wahahaz...talking about National day parade, it bring back sweet memories I had during sec 3 and 4's parade!! WeeEeeE~!!! =) Sec 4's was the best!! With my position and long-waited rank... I have such deep sense of pride in me, leading my contingent!! woo~ (alright, Melvin..stop bragging!) Well..hehez..it sort of reminded me of XX too! =P

If you all are still giggling and teasing me taking long duration and distance to attend school, well i must say... ...YES I'M ROTTING DURING THIS PERIOD AND LOOKING AT THE SAME OLD ROUTINE EVERY MORNING!!!! well~ well~ well~ i've also seen real cool things on the traiN~ I know you've seen people who have slept in the train. However, have you ever seen anyone who entered into such trance-light state like... ...















Yeapz...it's my camera that's crooked. If you took note, he's as good as parrallel to the chair!! Hahaz...i was "dark-smiling"(translate hokkien) coz once he nearly got his head on the chair! =P

Another real case scenario. You notice people on the train who slept and sometimes tend to lean near you? Hahaz...i know, many guys were picturing pretty girls leaning on them or girls imagining cute boy lying on their shoulders...but anybody ever imagined this?... ...

(*darn, i can't upload the picture here...nvm..i upload it up there then~ =) enjoy!!)

No comments: