Friday, July 21, 2006

BloGs!

hMmm..remembering the time when i first ask: "what's blog?" THe answer I received was..."it's an online diary!"

hahaz..very sad...diary are meant for it's owner to air out his/her feedback. However, in order to cover up for a VERY sensitive person, the management had decide to qestion this poor little girl and made her so frightened, she had to delete her 3 years old blog-just because she described this someone very similar to that person. Sad enough, this stupid thing had made my the other half lost her blog... =( Yeapz..her link's still here, but it no longer exists. Guys, can delete her link already. Sadly, a blog is no longer... "an online diary."

*PS: PLEASE DON'T GO KAYPO AND ASK HER WHAT HAPPENED. DON'T EVEN MENTION "BLOG" IN FRONT OF HER PLEASE! SHE'S SAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway...hahaz!! Quite excited now, it's my(our) big day tmr!! hehez...kinda nervous now, but I have to first calm my teammates first! Kekex... wish me all the best, guy!

HAhaz..i've got a sister-in-law -again-!! hahaz..Stupid jer, you better know what to do arh! Hahaz..we've discussed it...both of us will have further discussion soon! =) Anyway people...don't you think we should bless them? mUhuhUHuhu~ Must take good care of her arH! I wish you 2 all the best! =)

ok...pictures coming up!! l.o.a.d.i.n.g... ...

"time's running short. I don't feel good without having you. The white complexion, the sweet-looking adds-on and i think i'll need you before i can set off tomorrow morning... i need you...
Chee Cheong Fan... ...I'M HUNGRY, SERVE ME ONE TOMORROW!!!"

No comments: