Wednesday, August 09, 2006

National Day!

Interesting! You know something? I was on the way to school alone thinking what kind of hairstyle i should try... walking walking...i saw someone bald~ but, there's shade on his head~ On clearer notice...HE IS BALD - WITH TATTOO!!!

OMG! That shocked me, was "up there" telling me to cut my hair and 'style' it with tattoo instead? Oh please...no no no!! hahaz..but, it's rather cute and no! I'm not 'doing' my hair like this! =P (SHit, he was in a group, i daren't take pix! sorry! )

one more thing, have you notice guy's fashion nowadays? weird eh? I can understand why girls made their skirt so low lah...but, guys? omg~ pants going lower also!! hahaz!! i show you~

Very bad right? Rather disgusting also~ This is like, the 3rd i say this week? omg...*pukex* I thought they'll have a better taste of fashion? =P why are they showing their bums? ewl~

Up next! My poor daddy! hehez...last last last last last last month was my hand in cast...now my dad - his leg. Hahaz..poor thing hor? He have been suffering 'nothingness' at home for the past few weeks. In addition, his rate of cigarettes finishing have tripled! poor me and family~ hahaz... here is him!!
Youths nowadays also getting Rude~ Look at this guy in yellow shirt, fancy sitting in the middle of the train..look at this inconsiderate guy! =X
hahaz...my classmate! AllAN ng! hehez..very funny guy! =P AND TALL! Hmph!
Anyway...last of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!! hehez..remember last year of yesterday, i was in uniform and marching!! and this year...stupid teacher, fancy making a test on the eve of national day, everyone in my class can't go back to their secondary school to celebrate...hahaz..(uniform group members la) hehez..yeaPz...still wish singapore a very prosperous prosper! (what am i saying?) aiyah..just hope singapore economy will improve and stay peaceful forever! =)

No comments: