Friday, March 09, 2007

New phone!!

Well, bidded farewell to my beloved k750i, welcome my new z610i! =)

Hahaz..not sure if it's a suitable phone for me, as it looked very femalish. Anyway, it's mine now...to be female with it, i'm fine, as long as i like the phone... hahaz! =P Chose w880i, but it's too costly for me to invest in, so i stick with this student priced z610i, ended up paying only a humble $49, which exceeds the funtions of my previous hall of famer! =) Flip phone it may be, i dislikes flipping up the phones somehow, but the external appearance just wow me...i think i'll be just satisfied with this new babe! =)

I'M LOOKING FOR NARUTO CANDY BOX FIGURES!! IF YOU HAVE ANY LOBANG, TELL ME!! I'LL REWARD YOU!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, i'm kinda desperate for that puny little toy... i need it!!! =( Stupid jun jie (my present spld's chairman) has the set which i'm looking for..NOT FAIR!! ='(!!

Kekex...IT show coming to an end..hopefully to catch one notebook before it ends... and get ready for the new semester to start!! =)

Scored rather bad this year, time to buck up and shoot up next year!! All the best, Melvin! =)

No comments: