Friday, June 15, 2007

lame shit

Sun's setting (no, it's aready dark NOW!) and i realised...i kept visiting this blog myself, and hope to see some updates...nevertheless, it seems that i forgot that I should be the one who needs to update it, so i can see the updates... (L.A.M.E!!)

HEY HEY!! Welcome back here!! Today, we've something special...the Photo POST!! (applause please) hehez...here we go! =)

Went to some netball stuffs job today, and found myself stucked with this sign...i "tio" stunned.

1) witness the sign as it goes through my neurons and to my brain to find the 'folder' on "definition of Stop" and from neurons to my nervous system and something happened... ...

2) I raised my hands and touched to see if i'm right.

3) ok, got it right..it's for me to halt and hold my position there. I stood...

4) and stood....

5) and waited..6) and... ...

Enough of the wait!! I go for the big thing!! haha..giving myself treats to...



LOL~!! no la...not for me...if you know me, i "like" macdonald that much i wouldn't at all mind sharing with others all my share~ =P These meant-for-pigs food are fed to the below leg's owner...

They thought it was cooler to start photograph like this... they are... ...


MY cute little Year 1s!! =) enjoyed their company. Year 1s they may be, but of my age!! (some) so coOl!! =)


hehez..gtg!! =)



-> go watch!! take a looK! no harm! =P SPLD's product~

No comments: