Sunday, June 24, 2007

MST

It spells school reopen for the rest whereas for me and my class... it's our MST, Mid-semester Test they call it... LOL

Not to hide from you all...but sadly...i'm sad that i've failed my first FACC CA1 which held up to 20% of my module requirement...haiz...how disappointing. That's why must really buck up from then on already. I gave myself excuse that maybe it's due to the long holiday before year 2 that made me so unwilling to study, or maybe i'm new to the subject. Nevertheless, i'm going to VROOM!! Hehe...

In addition, annual Lion Dance competition is around the corner again. Dang...i think lion dance is really occupying lots of my time now. I didn't thought of it at start~

Hahaz... by the way, i've heard you guys quite a handful of time that i've changed ever since that incident. LOL. I think so too(honest). Worsestill, i think i've changed even more! =P Seriously, i'm very sorry if i had offended anyone in this period (i really hope i didn't?) But...if you're not comfortable with my current behaviour and attitude, do let me know k? It's because i don't know what is exactly wrong with myself. Please let me know what i should take note k?

I'm sure the before and after of that incident had drastically left a great impact in me, which explained my nick - Life's greatest pain is "Love". Love for "a friend", for future, for family, for fame, for fun. Also, love for materials, for richness, for items and for EVERYTHING!! I've hurt myself so much from all these stuffs. Anyway, really thankful to all these friends i had that are always around even though i'm always slow and had let them all down. =) I'm sure time will rejuvenate me!

Tsk tsk...back to hot topic. I'm now so into Dota, so so so obsessed with it now. hahaz...abit freaky that i'm asking so many around (whoever knows dota) for their idea about the games - how to build the items, what to learn, what to take note etc. Hehez..i think they're quite irritated by me already. What's worse...kept dragging people down in the game. Everytime go lan, the people in my team sure lose! hahaz...that's clue that i STILL SUCKS! *still i'll play play play till i've enough of it! =P*

to sum this post up...

I LOVE SATURDAY! (even though it's not sat today...=P )

No comments: