Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I SAID DON'T WATCH!!!

NO NO NO!!! I'M NOT GOING TO BE LIKE PAWAN AND FARHAN WHO SEEMED HAPPY TO SCARE YOU!!

DON'T WATCH THE F***** NOROI ON YOUTUBE IF YOU'RE FAINT-HEARTED OR YOU ALWAYS THINK ABOUT THINGS WHEN YOU'RE ALONE. DAMN, IT'S GOING TO REALLY CREATE A TATTOO IN YOUR MIND AFTER THAT! S.E.R.I.O.U.S!! IT'S NOT SCARY BECAUSE OF THE SUDDEN APPEARING PARTS, BUT THE STORY THAT HAUNTS STRAIGHT INTO THAT INNOCENT HEART AND MIND OF YOURS!!!!!!!

but anyway, do watch if you don't believe in supernatural or ghostly stuff. I'm still having a conflict for that - whether if there's really such thing as ghost and supernatural powers. I do believe that it's a fake video (go watch it and find out the things yourself). I used to catch "TRICK", a japanese serial comedy drama that shows all supernatural stuffs that's being resolved and explained later on by the cute lead actress and the dumb professor-to-be. Therefore, i roughly know how to deduce this movie myself. However, it's worth to challenge yourself to this 2 hrs clip and give yourself some scare.

F***! I'm not watching the second time round.

No comments: