Friday, February 01, 2008

Notices




PAPERS ALL OVER!! THANKS FOR GOODNESS SAKE! WAHAHAZ!!

Alright, one more competition coming and after Saturday, that will mark the end of my Year 2's objective and phew, what a way to end my Year 2 life! LOL! =) *Sigh a heave of relief*

How's you peepz doing? Please tell me you missed my blog post yea? =D Have I told you how excited I am towards my Attachment!! I'm going to touch real accounts!! hehe!!

By the way i did manage to capture some funny shots with regards to "notices." Yes, it's unfortunately found in my school premises - but not done by lecturers nor the students.

Let's start with this...



"Hey, it's dry already, please touch! We inform you when it's wet, and we do also let you know if it's already dry! No, we think it's not wasting paper and ink to tell you that it's dry already!"

-> Still in doubt of this notice, Melvin and his 4 musketeers were wondering and came out with a reason: "maybe is the remnant of the paint which may be dry but sticky and might stick on to your hands or shirt, that's why they alarm you about this..."

Melvin (still in doubt) : "cannot be wad...(walked towards and touched it)"

Melvin: "It's like the cupboard is there as usual and the paper is pasted on it for fun"

Hmmm, so next time when you visit a previous construction site, make sure you see the "Construction complete" notice before you walk by that place! =P

Next is not that obvious and you need some intricate reading to really notice it.





Let me type out word for word :

One condo with master room and common room is available near Bukit Timah plaza, including the air-con, furniture, swimming pool, internet, include pub bills, gases, ironing, washing, tuition, cooking. Private condo, rental is cheap. Welcome the students from all over the world.

I swear the last sentence made me burst in laughter. Thankfully, there's a mandarin part which made me kinda understood that paragraph! LOL. I like the "include pub bills." I'm not sure if foreign countries uses the same initials but, who will know "pub bills"? Cocktail-mixing charges? HAHAZ!! (F.Y.I: I think he's trying to say P.U.B bills [Public.Utility.Bill]) So hilarious!

I think hai bin (class rep) made more joke about it, with his ever sarcastic comments! HAHAz!!

Cloverfield, watched. Made me wanna puke. Not because the show is gross, gruesome or very badly done, but it's due to the camera shake!!! Hahaz..wanna experience it? Go watch. I kinda like the idea of how the show was being film, and how the story goes. However, it's kind of lacking the conclusion and... i don't know...something's missing. Hahaz...

*P.S: The battery life of the Video camera in Cloverfield is really Tok Gong! Can last and film the whole video which lasted 1+ hours. In fact, the incident in the show happened from 12 midnight to 6 in the morning. Yes, the camera filmed everything!

LoL!!

Alright, that'll be all my rantings for today! Miss me!!!

*TP Test on 22nd feb! Hope it go smoothly and I shall bring you guys for a ride!! =D

No comments: