Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hitler and ERP

Recently, other than the American's financial deteriorating issues, there were also a big hoo-haa with regards to the emerge of new ERP gantries.

Anyway, let's talk a bit about America's economy at the moment. I'm quite concerned about it actually, for a no. 4 bank in America to fall in a flick of a finger. I remembered it was still standing proud in the top 10 list of the wealthiest bank, asset-wise, in America when we were doing our Corporate Finance Project (we were researching on the merger for JPMorgan(2nd) and Chase bank(6th)). F.Y.I, the share price of Lehman Brothers slumped from a honourable US$67.73 to a junk figure of US$0.10 within 52 weeks (or less).

Now, it has declared bankrupt over the previous weekend (yes, if you haven't been reading the news, this is the fact). Huge funds are also pumped in to several other Companies(banks) from the federal reserve to help salvage the already devastated situation. Poor thing. I hope AIG can leap across this very difficult obstacle with the US$85 billion bridge! *cause my family have policies with the AIA too! =(*

Bear Stearns and Merril Lynch was fortunate to be saved by other unaffected firms. Poor Lehman Brothers who helped to shield off most of the debt must have brought disappointment to the pioneer brothers. =( x2

Let's pray for a better economy ahead (although there's only negative premonition in my head for the near future).

Anyway...show you something really hilarious, with link to my title!!

before that... ...

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND THERE'S NO OTHER INTENTION. I REPEAT, PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Thanks!


Haha! Funny!

I'm prepared for a chalet (sleepless nights) marathon! =P

No comments: