Sunday, January 11, 2009

emo-istic

Are men allowed to be sad at times?

zzzz...don't feel right man... Think I'm as happy as a chameleon now~

Am I putting too much thoughts? Should I just forget about it? So what if it bothers me?

李玖哲 's "想太多" just put me in a spot!

Yea, my 1st EMO post! Actually, I don't really like blog-post of these kinds - Telling people your feelings, yet not disclosing what's bothering you.

Still, let me be selfish for once and put it here, k?

My intention: People...in order not to be sad (or what they call "emo" now)...don't think too much and be bothered by those unhappy memories. We need to move on...Life goes on...

A.U.D.I.T!! OMG! WHY!?! To think it was my ambition once... I must have drunk Whisky~ *just joking, I can't drink. You know it.*

Alright, to lighten the mood a little...



loL!! Great Value! If you feel scared after the 1st movie, let the latter give you the love!
(Failblog.org's)

Haha!! Good luck, O'level students!

No comments: