Saturday, January 24, 2009

HAPPY 牛 YEAR!




HappY 牛 year!! HEhe...it's my sister's year!! =)

wow! What a waste, if only it was like last year where our examinations are before CNY, then we can enjoy the festive mood much more! LoL!

HmMmmm~ this CNY seemed alot different yea? Is it me or there isn't enough red~ Thus, i decide to put this picture of our beloved batik lion! =) cute right? It's headed by Victor then!

I want more ang baos this year!! But, looking at the recession now...haiz...quite impossible...

Guys guys, our last CNY as boys~ loL! Make sure you enjoy every bit of it as a boy boy!! Go act cute all you want this LNY, or you'll never have a chance! (Coz if you do, i'll slap you.) LoL!!!

Anyone interested to see lion dance, tell me..coz i'm doing it at my own house this year!! haha!! Be sure to join me for the lion at my house...if got space for mahjong JIO ME!! I repeat, JIO ME FOR MAHJONG!! My Coin box is ever ready!! =P

Hehe...新年快乐!!!!!

No comments: