Wednesday, February 18, 2009

valentine's day



haha!! How was your valentine's day, people? loL!! i hope all went well for all you guys! =)

Let's see, for my side...i've received a present! haha! so sweet right?




It's an own-made cookie!! loL!! I'm so touched!! haha...
Want to know who made it for me? It was... ...
Don't tell you!! keep guessing! Wahahaz!!! =P

By the way, have you ever got trapped in lift before? Below are the 3 casts that star the video! haha! The lift-trapping incident. hehez...We have Zach, Clarence and Kwee Yong! =) *it occured at my blk...loL!! =P





Also..went to work at a very ulu place... Not say ulu la, but a very very inaccessible place. It's located in Changi Exhibition Centre. Heard of it? It's actually the place for airshow. This time, we have the Porsche world roadshow. Ok la, been there to witness these expensive vehicles drifting, braking and speeding! loL!! Nice...

Some for you to see...








*F.Y.I : i was there not working for Porsche, but my usual fivefootway...so don't ask me about the driving experience of one of these Stuttgart machines. I don't know. loL!

All the best for exams! (once again!)


No comments: