Monday, March 16, 2009

waffle-sickness



Recommendation from our dear Jia hui...a wonderful ("indeed") waffle buffet!

haha...Before that, my idea was a big shop, with many ready-made waffles at the side and then the many types of jam, flavouring, sauces in the different tubs and you just help yourself with them.

However, in my mind, it was as if i was greeted by an mini iPod shuffle when my expectation was an iTouch.

loL!

Nvm... the fact that it's less than $10, makes me not so picky. tsk tsk...

To make it worse... you need to wait at least 5-10 mins before your waffles are served. FYI: You only have 1 hour for the buffet.

Not to be mean, but the whole environment was actually dragged down when you see it's those M.I.C serving you. It just murder my appetite. From a forum, i learned that the staff merely apply more sauce/jam at the outer side to let the waffles appear as if it's so filled with the fillings, when the actual amount is actually pathetic. Let's see how true... ...



Alright, I'm sitting on the fence, not taking any sides. You be the judge.

Haha..managed to gorge down 6 waffles. The mere thought of vomitting haunt me the next 6 hours.

NO moRE WaFFLES for the time being...Gosh!

3 on 3 this coming SaturdAY! Please show your support by giving me some support! haha!! (-_-''' what are you saying?) Maybe you can tag at my tag-board and say sth like, you can win it! haha!

Anyway...next time when you can't fulfill your promise, don't. It just waste people's time spent on nothing but queueing at the stupid IT fair A.L.O.N.E. Geez...kinda irritated by the IT fair.

No comments: