Monday, April 20, 2009

Salt-tasting trip~



zzz...this fella made me taste salt~ I'lL GET YOU FOR THIS!! Haha!!

Anyway, thanks bro~ Gave me a ride on his sail-boat. So small, yet able to tolerate a total of 160kg! Wow! =) So cool, he sailed me to near Bedok Jetty~ *and purposely made me lose balance while I sit at the front of the boat*

Kinda a nice Experience. If only I know how to sail etc... =P


can only find these pictures, not able to find those in action~


SIGLAP HONOURS DAY

Not long ago, received a weird sms from Ms TBL..."you received a friend of Siglap award, come back to school tmr"

zzz what a weird award they offer..shouldn't have returned School to take it. Anyway, of us BOSBrothers.. Brian, Zach, Clarence and I got it...but, after taking the cert..I find it kinda stupid just to take that piece of paper...I was expecting something more practical like... $$

Next...

Went to Huang Shi Gong Hui...an association that gather people with surname "Huang" - Yellow. It actually started since a very long time ago... and... ... DID YOU KNOW... ...

*interesting fact: Chinese has weird afro hairstyle back in the 40s!!*


LOL!!! It's actually drawn up with markers. Funny~

That was also the night we realise someone cannot hold his liqour well... ..

Noobshit! =P



This picture tells 3 things...
1) Shane was actually caught by a monster/zombie/undead/murderer.
2) Both the monster/zombie/undead/murderer and Shane has time to take this picture...
3) Shane is a girl` ^^

Now that he's caught..WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?!?

It's time for....LEFT4DEAD!!!

Power!

SCHOOL STARTED!!

haha! How's everyone in school? Not to the BOSBrothers~ =P Poor us, still waiting for our prison-like days~

Point to ponder:


Ok...something sad and unfortunate. Witnessed a road accident involving a p-plated motorbike and something else, likely to be a car or sort. Very disheartening to see the remnants of the bike, pieces shattered everywhere. Saw some puddle of liquid. As it was in the dark, I can't determine if it's petrol or blood. I seriously hope it's not the latter...

lesson learnt...
4 Wheels good, 2 Wheels bad!
4 Wheels good, 2 Wheels bad!
4 Wheels good, 2 Wheels bad!
brian...
4 Wheels good, 2 Wheels bad!
4 Wheels good, 2 Wheels bad!

Enjoy School, Poly students! =)

No comments: