Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mixed feelings

What can I say...everything just returned to then!

Poor me, I'm just filled with mixed feelings now that Joyce is asking for Shane and my help.

Seriously, I feel kinda numbed up. I don't know why am I fit to even tell Joyce what to do with her r/s things. I'm not even the guy she should be asking help with, for I am the failure in the first place.

Kind of an irony right? A failed person trying to console/telling her how she should do, think and stuff.

Right now, whatever I've told Joyce, i just hope some where, at some time, there's just some person who'll be how I am, telling her what to do and what she should do. I know I was once a jerk, a jerk for an uncalled-for reason, a jerk for an insufficient reason. Still, I regret it. I hope none of my friends will repeat this. I've learnt it the hard way.

Yes, you wanna know? It's 2 years now. It's still stained in my mind. It's worse than those black ink on your white shirt. However, these black ink made me realise something: importance of not letting it happen in the 1st place. Prevention is better than cure, right?

Everytime you make a decision, think twice, people. The consequence, the feelings, the emotions the after-math. It's not like ABC, yet it creates crater.

DAMN!!!

No comments: