Monday, August 03, 2009

back to normal

FINALLY! My blog posting box is back to normal.

I really don't know what's up with my com recently, everything is going haywire. Irritating. Even reformatted my whole laptop. And great, now my lappy can't read mandarin characters. DAMN IT!

Better post something up before the posting page is screwed again.

K'ed with the rest again. So good to see Big bear, leafy and the king again. loL! 2 commandos and 1 china man! =P Good friends la. But sian, really sucks at vocal. Someone teach me to sing like Jay Chou leh. LOL!!

Attended Jeremy's concert. Wah, superb man! He's still good a baritone! Not sure how his standard is, but from what I heard with my own ears, it's really pleasant! FTW, J.K! =P

And after that, sianz. I really hate the idea not being able to flag for a cab in town. Freaking irritating. I have to walk down so many frigging streets in a shirt to flag for nothing but rejections from Taxi uncles. Darn it, finished walking the edge of bugis until raffles hospital and still no sign of willing cabs. Got so frustrated that i turn to MRT. Perspiring. To make it worse, that friend had to just rub it in. Thanks ah!

talking about it... must bring this point out. Sometimes, people take things for granted. I know, i can understand that. I'm guilty of that too. However, it's really not nice when it's your best/close friend or even your brother who's giving you such irritating attention. Sometimes, when people have done something for you or whatsoever, at least appreciate people's effort. If it's not well-done, then just shut up and don't complain or put the blame without getting facts right! Do i complain about you guys? Think carefully and let me know.

I've known from the start that you, yes YOU, have been cheating me, lying, humiliating and taking advantage of me. Yes, i didn't mention anything or telling it to anyone else. Why? Because I see all of you as a friend genuinely. But have you? I don't know. I'm not fit to answer that for you. But honestly, if you think i'm those blur-cock, always smiling, giving you way, letting you scold, humiliate and despised upon, go ahead. I've account for all those nasty things you've scarred in me. Just one reminder, the world is round. Be that arrogant kid all you want, you're the almighty wad!

Damn pissed.

August here.

September approaching.

Doom's day nearing...

No comments: