Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lonely


Lonesome.

Fortunately, my section mates were kinda funky and happening people. They removed these sense of anxiety and tension in me during these dreadful 7 weeks. Darren is also a neighbour of my Coy line. Besides that, I'm quite helplessly lonely. =( I need my friends man... Just hope this 2 and half week will pass quickly so as to join my beloved pillars of strength again. I think I'm beginning to cherish them more now. BOSB, DAC Classmates, SPLD people, DOTA mates etc...

I need... ...

Well, a week of live range shooting. After 2 days, I got my Marksman. What an embarrassment, with the "help" of my platoon commander and assistant. Zzz...my weapon wasn't well-zero'ed, which got me going back to that same place for 2 days! Haha, but at least I know now I'm not a bobo-shooter and I can combat zero! =P

Felt a pity, I missed the outing with my fellow SPLD mates... not sure if they still remember my being? However, kinda missed being with them. Sorry Frankie and Max! I didn't attend the mini celebration you had! =(

Weeks are passing by quite smoothly now. Hopefully, the last few weeks will end nicely.

IPPT on Monday, wish me luck for I'll strain my abs, jump with might, pull with charm, sprint with speed and run like never before!! loL! *but no worries, i'm not in the "gold" Sector...*

and... ...

if you're free... ...

please help me pray I won't end up in a combat unit? PLEASE!!!

Thank you! Love ya! =P

No comments: