Sunday, December 06, 2009

POP!

Wow...POP is coming! What a relief.

Just some reflections...

With a blink of an eye and it's 2 months already, POP is just 2 days from now.
Kind of hard to believe, but I've cleared Ippt so nicely with just 1 min shy from a gold (I know the difference is long, but still quite an achievement for me!)

Managed SOC with an open wound so big on my palm that I cursed and swear as I complete the Swing trainer and bit my teeth through the whole low rope process...

Route march seemed easy to everyone else, until you try it with Full-battle order. I still have doubts over completion of 24km on Tuesday, wish me luck!

We've survived field camp sweetly, all those bullshit arti and shell-scrap. Give me a break!

Urban ops? You could have thought it was some kind of games, but it's cool with all those blanks and sounds.

Live range/btp... wow, live rounds! You could kill one with that, serious! *achieved marksman!* and also threw a live hand grenade... unbelievable.

now...we're rehearsing our graduation parade which falls on the 8th December.

Yes 8th Dec, I do remember this date... it's unfortunate things had happened. I'm sure she wouldn't read this, but I do hope she wouldn't mind if I place this picture here. It's nice, reminiscing those times we shared together... I know it's history already. haha!

I've put this in my Biography with the Ninja, as it's part of the "memorable and meaningful" part, people in BMTC will know what i'm talking about. Hopefully it'll be kept there forever and nice.

Anyway, this photo is still with me, and I really like the smiles on the face...

If you're reading... Happy Birthday in Advance, as that's also the day I pass out.. ...

No comments: