Saturday, December 26, 2009

X'mas and shi fu's + Yun ru's birthday


A pity shi ming and clarence weren't able to join us. We did a mini-celebration for Yun Ru's 20th birthday. It wasn't thoroughly planned but it didn't appeared worse than i thought it would be. I still see her smiles! *Hope it was real?*

Anyway, it's the day for Christmas again! No present for me though, I'm a free thinker! What are you expecting, Mel?

So before that was also Shi Fu's birthday, and the celebration was held at Geylang. Not in the hotel or red-light district but the Huang's Clan.

Honest speaking, I was very touched when I first see Shi Fu's daughter who came all the way to that inaccessible place to give him a cake. We jolly well know that she wouldn't know any of us there! Still, I'm really proud of her to make herself present. I'm not sure if she were here for shi fu's bday celebration the past years.

Back to Yun ru. loL! Was also appreciative that she made time for us to celebrate with her! Watched sherlock holmes together with the BOSB. Great movie!

Not sure how new year's going to be like, but the upcoming year is when most of us are turning 21! Haha... Watch out for it!

Don't know what i'm blogging anyways...

better sign off before more bullshit is typed here.

Till new year!

No comments: