Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bball 3-on-3


Yea, participated in another basketball 3-on-3 organised by my cousin's CC..

Venue: Open field opposite Anchorvale CC
Date: 18th Sep 2010
Time: 8.30am

Guest of honour: Dr Lam Pin Min, MP for Ang Mo Kio GRC

Well, it's not a big event like those nike/converse 3-on-3 competition, so it's nothing magnificent for me to boast about. Just contented that my team was able to clinch the Champion position out of so many teams. Finally an achievement I receive in basketball. *proud!*

Haha, but still must vent my anger here. Some players are really just irritable and annoying, those 'act-beng' people especially. Poser, step, act-like act-like, fucked up whatever names you can think of... It's just a game, and there's no need to use 'violence' or 'gangsterism' to instil fear into your opponent and hope to win through these dishonourable methods - it won't work on us!

Yes, I know we aren't afraid of all these acts, however some of their elbow and knee would have severely injure any one of us la! Simply Stuck-uP!
This guy threw elbows at my face man after he claimed that I was playing rough; when I did not! You people should know how I always play bball. I only use my butt when i'm inside the paint, but I was playing outside all the way! I didn't even have much body contact with him. I just defended him slightly tigther, he said I pushed him. Even the referee defended me la! Zzz...can't even take light contact, go play golf or frisbee la!

Yes, he got his just desserts when he was fouled out after referee saw him attempting to elbow me (for like the 3rd times). However, they managed to 'fight' their way to 3rd. Tmd
this is his team. look at his face (left). Annoying?

Anyway...there's also other cateogory... show you the younger players. Mostly from Anderson Secondary school. They were equally strong!

My category's 1st runner-up
That guy in black is imba! But he lost to us in stamina during the finals! He dominated the paint in the earlier games..

Btw, this was my team... basically my bunkmate la. I actually gotten xiao xiong to join me, but he backed out! =(
the most shuai one in red! =P

Champions!

well, a tiring yet fruitful day!

Congrats to me! =D

No comments: