Monday, July 04, 2011

Somewhere in the Periodic Table


First time visiting Titanium... with the people that never fail to make me experience so many First Time!

Haha!! Drank neat for the 1st time, a break-through in my alcohol career... and as expected, the rash and itch followed closely. Good news, the rash is not as bad as the previous times!

Still, I'm not used to those clubbing and dodgy night-life... but I guess it's the companionship that make the stay there really enjoyable. Without the right people, you cannot really express and let yourself loose! How nice of my detachment and some other battery mates.

Well, some of the person I met in my NSF life is really amazing... I wish they can be around forever..but distance is the most effective barrier of any relationship.



*CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I HAVE HER NUMBER!! =P*

No comments: